We are looking for an engineer in the area of aviation and technical systems.
You will strengthen a highly motivated team in the implementation of challenging international customer projects as well as research and development projects. Among others, functional tests under extreme weather conditions or certification tests with icing conditions on helicopter or aircraft components are challenging problems you are going to solve.
After a time of introductory training you will gradually manage projects on your own responsibility, depending on your previous experience:
- Management of international projects from the bidding phase to execution and reporting
- Participation in national and international research and development projects
- Team leadership tasks within your project team
- Development of decision bases and elaboration of improvement potentials for processes in project execution
- Preparation of technical articles and occasional lecturing activities
- You enjoy challenging projects, have a high level of technical understanding, are innovative, love variety and can imagine working in extreme climatic conditions?
- You are communicative and look forward to contact with different cultures due to international customers?
- You have no problem keeping calm and working in a structured manner even under high pressure?
- You are precise and documentation work does not scare you off?
In addition to administrative work for project execution and documentation, you can shape the workflow through your input. Your position offers and requires independent and self-initiated work, flexible working hours and willigness to work overtime.
Ideally, you have a HTL education and a completed technical degree (FH or TU). At least 2 years of work experience in a technical profession and very good English skills are required. Other languages are welcome.
With the world's largest Climatic Wind Tunnel for tests on rail vehicles and the largest Icing Wind Tunnel, we offer you an interesting, modern, unique environment with comprehensive training opportunities for personal and professional development. The gross annual salary for this position is approximately € 49.000,- depending on qualifications and experience.
You can expect a fine business culture with good atmosphere and numerous voluntary social benefits.
If you see yourself in this challenging position we would be pleased to receive your application by e-mail to: